An Android TV box has a capacity of transforming any TV into a smart TV and giving access to the users to watch the television shows, live sports, and movies as well as so many applications and games. The multimedia device can also be used to play a music and will provide a Web browser for access to the Internet.
Install Kodi on Android TV Box
There are two ways are available to install Kodi on your Android streaming box. The first way is Google Play Store and the second one needs you to use the ES File Explorer app.
How to install Kodi on Android TV Box using Google
If you already install Google Play Store on your Android TV, then setting up a kodi will be done in few minutes.
Now you have to follow the below steps carefully to install Kodi on your Android Streaming Box.
- First, you have to launch your Android TV Box and then Open Google Play Store.
- In the search box, You have to type the word “Kodi” and then scroll to find Kodi and select it.
- Now you have to click on the Download option and wait for few seconds to complete its download process.
- After the Kodi app will be downloaded successfully, then you have to click on the Install option to install the Kodi on your Android Streaming Box.
- After completing the installation process, then click on the Open to enter into Kodi. Otherwise, you can navigate to the Android TV Box Homepage and launch the Kodi app.
Install Kodi on Android TV Box with ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer App is an alternative method for Google Play Store. You can use this app to install Kodi on your Android TV Box.
- In your Android TV Box, Go to the Settings-> System-> Developer Options.
- Now you can turn on “Allow apps from unknown sources”.
- Now Launch ES Explorer app.
- On the ES Explorer menu, Go to Tools-> Download Manager.
- Now you have to click on the “+New” from the bottom menu.
- Now you can enter the path as “https://thevpn.guru/kodi.apk” and click on the Ok.
- Now you have to enter the name as “Kodi”.
- Now you can select “Download Now”.
- Now the download process will begin.
- After the download process will be completed. You can click on the Install to install the Kodi and wait for few seconds to completes its installation process.
- Now you have to go back to the Android TV Box Home screen and Launch the Kodi app.
In this article, we can explain the best two methods to install the Kodi app on your Android TV Box. You have to try the first method called Google Play Store, if you have any issues with this method, just try the alternative method called ES File Explorer App. If you have any queries regarding these methods, Kindly do let us know via comments.